This past weekend Eric and I went home to go to a memorial service for one of my best friends, Laura and her brother in law Tony. It was a very hard trip and very emotional, but hopeful as well since I know they are both in the presence of God at this moment. What better place to be?
However, on the trip home, we were able to stop in Spokane and spend Easter with Lela, Ian and their newest addition to the family! As I got to be the first family member to meet little Megan I thought I'd put up a couple pictures so you can see her! (These were taken by Eric)
All of the Kerrigan babies...Megan is the first girl!

Lela and little Megan! She was wide awake for a long time on Saturday!

Look at her staring up at her favorite Aunt...well, what can I say, I'm the only one she's met! :)
This was at Kevin and Leslie's house in Spokane where we had Easter dinner. Delicious! It was a happy way to end the weekend and to celebrate new life!
5 comments:
Amen Molly- It was sad but hopeful. I felt better after the service because I do know she is in His presence.
Your new little niece is cute. How fun for Lela and Ian.
Cute pictures!!! Can't wait to squeeze that little one...you look good holding her :-)
Molly I have been praying a LOT for you. I know Laura's tragic death must be terribly difficult for you.
And aren't we all jealous that YOU got to hold Megan already! All of those babies in the picture are so cute!
Those babies are all so precious! Lucky lucky you to meet that little girl!
Cute pictures Molly! My fav. one of Selah when she was little is with you holding her looking up at you...looks kinda like that one with you and Megan there:)
Love you,
Kari
Post a Comment