Thursday, August 20, 2009

Are you ready???

I don't know about you, but personally, I'm not quite ready.....for school to start that is. Today was my last full day of sleeping in (which I took full advantage of) and "wasting the day away." I tried to convince Eric to play hookie so we could go to the river because it was HOT today, but no luck. However, the plan is to go this Sunday instead! Anyone want to come with? :)

There are parts of going back to school that I'm looking forward too....like having a schedule (pathetic, I know), seeing the cute kids (we'll see how long that lasts), and not being home alone most of the day. Then there are the parts I'm not looking forward to...like having a schedule, seeing the cute kids....oh wait...

Really, I am looking forward to going back, but how did the summer go by so fast???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure DID go by fast! faster than a new brides nighty (sp?)!;-) Glad you have a job...for some reason i thought you did not. weird. Did you go up to lela's for the shower?

Shirley said...

It sure did, though I am going to be ready for fall this year, since it was such a hot, dry summer :-)

I am NOT ready for you to be done with blogging show trip pictures, tho ;-)