Here are a few pictures of the newest addition to our little family. Micah was born on Friday, May 21st at 11:33am. He weighed 7 lbs 4.9 oz and was 20.4 inches long!

Micah and daddy taking a nap at the hospital...he likes his sleep...at least during the daytime!

Our first family picture! Not the greatest pictures of me, but what can I say. :)

First full day back at home, taking a nap while I sit on my donut...don't sit much without it!

Sleeping baby! We think he's pretty cute, but we might be a little biased.
11 comments:
Thanks again for allowing us to share these special moments with you! We have an absolute beautiful grandson, but then we are biased also. I can't wait to see him again! love you- mom in law
You guys did good! He is definately a keeper! We enjoyed being a part of your big day! You will make terrific parents...he is a lucky boy!
So glad he didn't keep you waiting too long! Excited to meet the little guy! Keep up the good work mamma, you will eventually get sleep!
He's beautiful, congratulations again!!! Can't wait to hear his whole birth story!!
Oh, Molly, he's so precious! Savor these first few weeks, as difficult (sleepless) as they are- the newborn stage is so short! Congratulations!
Cute black and white..i see you have the gloves on him :-) Glad you are wearing the shirt, hope it fits okay!! Thanks for letting us come down and see you guys!
Ahhh, now I get to see some good pictures of him. Congratulations!I love the hair
What a cutie! I love the expression on his face in the picture of you two at home!
PICTURES!!! Thanks for posting:) I too like the pic of you too at home...very cute face in that pic...Is that an expression "squish" or is his face just like that? Anyway, cute. Glad I got to talk to you a bit. Hope the nursing is going much better!
congratulations! you all three look great!
Yay! Welcome, baby Micah!
Post a Comment