Monday, July 12, 2010

Who does he look like??







So, what's your vote?? Who do you think Micah looks the most like??

13 comments:

Bethany Harmon said...

I vote for Molly!

Vickie said...

You need an older picture of Eric also. That is his preemie picture and he looks like a little old man. But I am not voting because I don't want to go there. He is just cute!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I still think the eyes are Eric's. Maybe the smile is yours, Molly? It's not hitting me as obvious. He certainly is cuter than those pics we put together at your shower :-) Happy Birthday, Molly!!!

Beth said...

I agree...no clear answer. He must be the perfect mix between both of you!

Although if I had to vote one way or another...I'd say Molly:)

Molly said...

Vickie, that was the best one we had of him as a baby that was a close up.

-A. said...

His ears especially are a perfect combination of both of yours (at least from the pictures)- so cute!

Anonymous said...

earopmoPapa thinks the top half is Eric and the bottom half is Molly. I'm not being polically correct either. I thot from the get go that very same thing. so i guess my answeer is similar to many others. A good combo of both, just as it should be!!

H Love said...

wow...at first I thought Eric's eyes but then the other pic more like you. I think he is a beautiful combo!

Beanball said...

Which photo is of Eric? The first one? I know which one is you, but not sure which is Micah and which is Eric.

Molly said...

The top picture is of Eric. It's the only one I could find that was a close up but it's not a great one as he was a preemie. :)

Shirley said...

I's have to admit he is a good combo of the two of you, too.....

Jodi said...

I'm going to have to say at first glance Eric is the most likely match. We love him either way! Because most of all he is himself, just the way God wants him.

Anonymous said...

his mouth looks like neither of yours...nose Molly's...Eric's eyes are very squinty...but since that is a premie pic that does not count...remember how Essie looked like a starving african child??! It is a rather funny pic of Eric...has the premie look for sure. ANyway, so as to not write another book on your blog...I'll say he looks like neither of you really ;-)