Better late than never! I have been trying to do this blog now for about a two weeks, but for some reason the pictures were not loading right. Oh well! These are a little out of order but the best I could get and I'm too lazy to rearrange them all. :)
We went to Fort Stevens for a camping trip with my whole family as well as my cousins and their family. We had beautiful weather, especially for the Oregon coast! We ate lots of yummy food and had fun catching up! Here are a few pics (I admit, mostly of Micah) of our trip!
Micah LOVED the sand at the beach. We got a great video of him rolling his face in the sand and coming up COMPLETELY covered!
This is a typical Micah pose when he is excited and happy!
Roasting GIANT marshmallows around the campfire...a little messy but fun!
Micah's first time in the pacific ocean! I think he thought it was a tad cold. :) He did get in a little bit though!
Flying a kite for the first time! He seemed to think it was pretty fun...but what's not to love about bright colors twirling in the wind! (And there was a LOT of wind!)
Micah and cousin Megan helping to dig the trench in the sand for and unknown game that Uncle Ian planned. :) My guess is they put more sand in than out, but oh well!
Such a cutie! I think it took a week or more to get all the sand out of his ears, but it was worth it!
Our game of Trench Tag! Almost everyone joined in the fun! (and no one even twisted their ankles!)
This one is out of order, but here is Micah at the river by my parents house. He had so much fun throwing sand and rocks in the water and in general just sitting and playing! He is all boy!
Reading books with Papa!
A different (warmer) day at the river playing with cousin Josiah!
Eating lunch (i think) at the campsite! Love the face Lela!
Walking with Papa and Mima to our campsite!
2 comments:
Way to go Molly! You are the first to post this fun event! Since I have to borrow pics I still have not downloaded any...but will try to blog soonly :-) at least get the big family pic on!
Cute last pic!
Post a Comment