I have been trying do this blog for months now. Eric finally editted the pictures for me so I could use them, but for the past few days I have been unable to upload ANY of them except for this one. So this is what you get! At least it's a cute one, right?
As much as we didn't like Pullman when we first moved here because all there is for miles is wheat fields, I will definitely miss them when we leave! They are beautiful in the spring and summer! I could never relate to the words "amber waves of grain" (from America the Beautiful) until we moved here. Though it goes back to brown, dirt hills after a couple months, there is nothing quite like the rolling hills of the Palouse in the late summer! And the cute little guy just makes it even better!

4 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
He makes the monotonous background come alive alright! Love that smile!
Excellent photo! What a big, happy smile!
wow, you don't need to bring him in for pics at sears anymore...nice shoto!
Post a Comment