It has been so fun this year seeing all of Christmas through Micah's eyes! He is so excited about everything and loves to help mommy and daddy with whatever they are doing! Which is sometimes not helpful, but fun none-the-less! :) He really likes the lights alot (just like mommy)!
Putting his first ornament on the Christmas tree! He wasn't actually able to get it on, just set it on the branch, but he got the general idea!
Of course most of his time spent decorating the tree was trying to eat the candy canes. I finally gave him one at the end (who knows how old it was!?) It must have tasted fine though because he demolished it pretty quickly and with a bit of a mess! I did finally have to put him in his high chair so he didn't get it all over the house...
Micah loves to help us cook all the time! It is very cute, but not usually too helpful. I'm pretty sure he's just there to snitch whatever he can. He's learning from daddy early! We made peanut butter balls (which if you have never had before you are really missing out!) this weekend and Micah spent most of the time trying to lick peanut butter out of the jar (which was empty). Kept him entertained though!
Have to get every last little bit off that spoon! No peanut allergies here! We had hot cocoa while we made them and I'm pretty sure he set a record for how fast he drank it! He may have had a little bit of a sugar high...:)
We'll see how cookie making goes....:)
3 comments:
Oh baby, save some of the pb balls for me! I can't afford to make them as I have no will power to resist! Nothing like little ones to make the season bright!!! He is so cute!
Fun, fun age for Christmas wonder:-)
Molly, he is SOOOOO cute!!! I'm SO excited for the boys to all get together over Christmas break!
Post a Comment