Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Finally some pictures!

I'm finally getting around to uploading a few pictures! I guess being sick has it's advantages!
Here is our little reader! This is one of his favorite things to do and I love that he does it independently (though he does LOVE to be read to!)

This is his newest faze....hiding! I'm not sure how I feel about it because I "lost" him at church the other day because he was hiding SO quietly. It is cute at home...not so much at other places!

He also loves to play in forts (or under anything really). Maybe it all relates to his love of hiding in small places? I dont' know, but his smile is sure cute!

This was his first time fingerpainting! He wasn't sure about the mess on his hands at first, but got used to it pretty quickly and had fun painting a nice big picture!

He has been changing and growing up so much lately! It is sad (but nice too)! He is starting to put words together to make short phrases like "mommy bush teeth" and "Daddy wor (work)." It is so fun to watch him grow into a sweet little boy! He definitely is starting the tantrum stage, but so far they haven't been too bad. Lets hope that continues! Until next time...which will hopefully be sooner than this one!

No comments: