These are the cookie cutters that Eric got for me last Christmas because I love getting in the spirit of Thanksgiving and Christmas by making yummy cookies! There are 100!

Not quite done yet!

The dog begging for a bite while I frost...they were quite tasty!

We gave him a bone instead which kept him quite happy for at least a half hour! :)

Not quite done yet!
The dog begging for a bite while I frost...they were quite tasty!
We gave him a bone instead which kept him quite happy for at least a half hour! :)
7 comments:
So fun!
Hey Molly, nice cookie cutter pic.! Dog looks bigger than i thought he was! Cute one though...unless he chews clothes, then he would seem very ugly to me:)
we just found out that we havea house full of fleas b/c of the dog that was in here from the renters...and much urinatedon carpet!:-/ we have to change all the rooms! ok, i tend to write letters on these things as you can see:)! Kepp up the blogs...I hopefully will get on it again now that we have internet connection on my own comp here...although this is not my comp...Gabe is still trying to get it on on my comp...ok bye for now...wish we could see you T-day at Harmons..and eat some of those pumpkin cookies.;-)
Hope to see some of those delicous cookies at Thanksgiving. :) Can't wait to see Huck again. Abby is excited to see him too.
my cat could whoop on your dog.
not really.
whoa...lots of comments on this page.
Hey Mopps, I can almost smell the aroma of those cookies, yeah! Looks like you have lots more baking to do! Enjoy!
Post a Comment