Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, oh christmas tree!


There is nothing better than the wonderful smell of a freshly cut fir tree at Christmas! This past weekend we went to Eric's family's house for thanksgiving and were able to get a christmas tree for $5! It doesn't get better than that!


We had to wrap it for the long drive home.


I decided to try something new this year and I put ribbon on the tree instead of garland. I think it turned out pretty well overall!



So festive and happy!






While we were home, we also went to the zoo lights with my sister Jodi and her family. Here are a few of the pictures that turned out well!





This was my favorite part. They had a whole area set up like a jungle with a stream and hippos, crocodiles and other fun animals!

This was just a section FULL of lights!
It was a fun trip home!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool Molly! Was the zoo lights worth it w/o seeing any animals...and the cost? oh, and where is the placethat you sang at at Christmastime with PC in Portland...?

Anonymous said...

oh, and sorry we missed you...would have been fun to see you a bit. Hope you got your pjs:)
I put some blogin' about the crabbing we did...no T-day yet though:)

Beanball said...

That was one TALL tree! SO very pretty all set up! Cute picture of Elijah and Levi!

Anonymous said...

That is one wild looking tree! Amazing how tall it was to start! I would like to see a picture of your new staircase all decorated :-) Thanks for sharing your festivities with us!

Beth said...

Ooohh...nice Christmas tree! I hope to get ours this weekend?!