Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holiday Cheer!

We added a few lights to our collection this year and our house definitely lights up the neighborhood! (Literally!) It's prettier in person, but this picture shows a pretty good idea of what it looks like. You can't see them well in this picture, but lining the the walkway are some large "light bulbs" (like christmas bulbs). They are pretty fun!

The snow of course adds a nice touch to the picture...thought we had more the next day but didn't want to go take another picture! :)
To my family....how does it rate??

5 comments:

Beth said...

It's so bright and full of holiday cheer!

Lela said...

Looks great Molly...but is that..gasp..white lights I see :-) Did you make the christmas tree or is it set like that? It all looks really nice!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the cutest gingerbread house ... could almost eat it!!!

Anonymous said...

Well moose i also added lights to my house and a christmas tree at your suggestion. As with mimamama I believe it is very gingerbready looking house,and I get to see in person next mon. Love, soon to be Papa again

Vickie said...

It is really bright and cheery! I love the Christmas tree.