Friday, January 8, 2010

Ultrasound!!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today and got to find out whether it is a boy or girl! This picture shows what it is.....
Here's a profile picture of baby...the ultrasound tech said the he was very photogenic...quite a poser apparently :)

And here's a face shot! It was really cool to see all the tiny body parts like the hands and feet! He was moving around a lot during the ultrasound so it was fun to see!
Oh, and just in case you hadn't figured it out yet....it's a boy! :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little guy! Makes it pretty real, eh?

JuliAnn said...

Congrats Molly! I didn't know you had a blog until just now! I will add you to my "blog" list! =) So fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I asked Kaleb if he had helped Mima while at her hosue and he said "we did not bug her while she was on the phone" I asked , "who was she talking to" he said, "Molly" and before I could ask did she have her ultrasound yet...he yells out "it's a boy baby" :) congrats! Gotta say that face on one looks creepy...they all do...but yes, very cool seeing all the parts...

Miles and Jenny said...

I am so excited for you friend! A BOY! How exciting! That is wonderful news and I am thrilled for you!

Love and many prayers for all three of you!
Sincerely,
Jenny

Miles and Jenny said...

PS I need to see some little belly pictures!!! :)