Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I came home earlier this week to a nice little surprise waiting for me on the table! It was a little early Valentine, but a very nice surprise! Now I have beautiful pink roses spread all through the house! Thanks Eric!
Last night our church had a Valentines Dinner (Luau) which was a lot of fun and a little embarrassing...especially for Eric who got chosen to participate in the hula dancing in front of everyone. He did great, but won't be changing professions anytime soon! The pics turned out a little blurry though. :(

Eric and I were asked a couple weeks ago if we would play the newlywed game as well during the evening! We did pretty well overall, though definitely got a few answers wrong...I thought my toothbrush was pink and it was blue (Eric was right!) Oh well, we still tied for first place in the end and got some chocolates and duct tape for our prize! :) It was pretty fun!
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Eric doing the hula sounds hilarious!!!! Glad you guys had a fun evening. Happy Valentines Day!

Beanball said...

Nice pictures :-)

Anonymous said...

You look radiant, Molly. Congrats on winning the newly married game...you are paying attention to each other...if not your toothbrush!

Jodi said...

sounds like fun at the party...and anything bright in the house these days is a huge plus!