Friday, February 5, 2010

Registration time!


A lot of people have been starting to ask me where I'm registered at for baby stuff. I hadn't decided for sure if I was even going to register, but figured that for the shower back home it would probably be easiest to do it. So...we're headin up to Spokane for part of the weekend to get it started! Fun, fun!


I'm wondering if there are ideas that you all might have of things I might not think of right off the bat. Suggestions for things you "couldn't live without"??

5 comments:

eL Smith said...

A bouncy seat!

Bon Bon Mom said...

I have a whole blog about that, although it applies to the attachment parent child-raising method. A swing is great, as is a jumperoo when they're older. Lots of spit rags, jammies with feet and ask for clothes in bigger sizes too, they grow FAST! Just to give you a heads-up, in our experience, people buy what they want to, especially clothing-wise, and don't always pay attention to the registry.
PS Craig's list is a GREAT way to get almost-new gear at half the price!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Micah will be happy just because he will have such a great mommy and daddy!

EJ said...

I was really thankful for the Swaddle Me blankets when Tessa was tiny. When she was little she had a hard time sleeping, but when I started using that it helped her a lot. It doesn't work for every baby, but it would be nice to have one in case you need it! I also like my Hotslings baby carrier that I got online at Target.com. Ooooh, Bumbos are super-helpful. Have fun registering! Wish Tessa and I could come to your shower! xo

Jodi said...

Actually I didn't even know you were having a shower down here...If I had a suggestion I always go with the thick cloth baby diapers for spit rags. I think I had 10-15 and it was never enough...but you might not have such issues, lets hope not.:)