Anyway, here's to hoping for an uneventful drive tomorrow afternoon with a peaceful, and hopefully sleeping, baby! :) I'll post pictures when we get back, but here's a family picture we took at home...and a cute one of baby feet because they're so adorable!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Phew!
We leave for our first official "vacation" with Micah tomorrow after church and we're headed over to Leavenworth! I've always hated packing (and unpacking) for trips, but this dislike has reached a new level today! Packing with a new baby is a WHOLE lot more work...especially doing it for the first time! I'm pretty sure we spent almost the entire day either making a list of things to pack or actually packing them. (Of course this is in between feeding him every 3 hours :)) Needless to say, it's been a bit of a long day! Our "what to pack" list, which only included baby stuff, food and misc. items was a page long...two columns! Who knew someone so little could possibly need so much stuff! Good grief!
Anyway, here's to hoping for an uneventful drive tomorrow afternoon with a peaceful, and hopefully sleeping, baby! :) I'll post pictures when we get back, but here's a family picture we took at home...and a cute one of baby feet because they're so adorable!

Anyway, here's to hoping for an uneventful drive tomorrow afternoon with a peaceful, and hopefully sleeping, baby! :) I'll post pictures when we get back, but here's a family picture we took at home...and a cute one of baby feet because they're so adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so sorry that the packing is so hard. I hope the time spent in Leavenworth makes up for it. We are so looking forward to it. see you soon.
I totally understand!! Hope you have a good time and that Micah sleeps well for you!
Can you believe we left home EVERY week end when Jodi was a baby...because we were dorm parents, we needed to get away to get a break from the kids. You will learn to pare it down soonly :-)
Enjoy your vacation!
Enjoy the packing, because in the packing comes the vacation and in the vacatin comes the unforgetable memories,..and memories are what makes you a family,...things done together!!! I never remember all the packing I did but always remember the vacations we had:-)
Enjoy life and... Love, Papa
You did it!!! I don't think you forgot anything and we actually had too much food. Thanks for a great time!!! We had the best vacation ever!!!
Post a Comment