Sunday, June 6, 2010

Photo shoot!

We tried to get a few pictures today while Micah was awake for a little bit. They ended up turning out really cute! (it's nice to have a nice camera for pictures like this) Of course we had to get a naked baby picture....they're just so cute!
Eric says this is one of his favorites....I think having the cute baby in it helps!

He's starting to hold his head up a little bit on his own and is doing pretty good at it! He's changed a lot already since he was born!
This is my favorite picture! I love that he has a little smile on his face...weather it's intentional or not...it's still adorable! Maybe it's just me, but I think he's pretty cute!



9 comments:

Vickie said...

Well I have to agree, he is a pretty cute baby!!! And he definitely smiles....

Beanball said...

Not just you.......... he really is a good-lookin' little guy! What is his animal?

Kate said...

He is adorable!!! =) He looks so big already. =)

Jodi said...

Those are some very cute pictures Molly!

Matney said...

He definitely has your eyes. What a beautiful baby! Congrats to all of you!

AngMomof3 said...

He's so sweet! And already not "newbornish"! I love your shots. Very nice. I cannot wait to meet him in person. :)
Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy!

Miles and Jenny said...

He is absolutely perfect! Keep the pictures coming. Give him a snuggle for me.

Bethany Harmon said...

Aaaaw! So nice to see some more pictures! What a cute baby!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to come see him again and have some more stare time...maybe with smiles this time :-)