Leaves are falling to the ground,
Red, Yellow, Orange and Brown.
Swirling, twirling to the ground.
Look at all the leaves I've found! (or raked)
(A little bit of throwback to the days of teaching preschool!)
It was beautiful outside today which made me more motivated than usual...weird how that happens! :)
We have 2 rather large maple trees in our front yard area which makes for a LOT of leaf cleanup in the fall!
I decided I might as well get a start on it today since the leaf pick up is happening in less than 2 weeks and the weather forcast is predicting cold weather, rain and possibly snow in the next 10 days!
(A little bit of throwback to the days of teaching preschool!)
It was beautiful outside today which made me more motivated than usual...weird how that happens! :)
We have 2 rather large maple trees in our front yard area which makes for a LOT of leaf cleanup in the fall!
I decided I might as well get a start on it today since the leaf pick up is happening in less than 2 weeks and the weather forcast is predicting cold weather, rain and possibly snow in the next 10 days!
Raking leaves may not seem like that big of a task, but in our yard it is! It took me an hour to go from this......to this!
There are 4 large piles of leaves to show for it! The only down side....there are still a few more leaves left on the tree! :( Oh well, it was a good way to get some exercise and be outside on a gorgeous day!
2 comments:
What a beautiful day, Can't beat warm and pretty fall weather!
WOW that is a lot of leaves! I hope you took some time to jump in them! :) Nothing like a crisp fall day full of colorful leaves and a good pile to jump in! Beatiful! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment