In case some of you don't know...I LOVE Christmas! Not all the lights and decorations have been put up yet...we'll see if we ever get there, but I made sure that all my favorites were up!
"O Little Town of Bethlehem" (Look familiar Mom?) My family painted these houses when I was a kid and I've always loved how they look all lit up!
We moved our tree to the other side of the living room this year and I think I like it better! Nothing beats the smell of a fresh fir tree at Christmas! (This picture was taken before all the ornaments were put on but it's the only one that I have. :))
"Uh oh....they caught me!"
Micah has been enjoying the lights and tree this year so far! Luckily he's not quite mobile enough to get there by himself yet!
I have more pictures, but they're not downloaded on the computer yet, so I"ll have to finish later! Hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season as much as we are!
3 comments:
Looks gorgeous! How did you manage to get the painted town,huh. :)And Lela the stickies on the window....
Mom didn't want them so I asked to have them! :)
Your house looks very FESTIVE!!! Micah looks like he is doing what Joel did to our tree...pulled out the light bulbs on the tree lights! He looks so grown up...a little boy already!
Post a Comment