and a picture of what they look like! :) You should try them!!The other recipe we tried was for Shepherds Pie. I had never had it before but always wanted to try it. Thanks to my sister in law, Alyssa, for sharing the recipe she uses with me! It was delicious! Here is the link to the recipe we used. Sorry, I don't have a picture for this one, but trust me, it is good!
Anyone else tried a new recipe lately they want to share???
4 comments:
So, did you use all the ingredients the same? Like lamb instead of hamburger? I'm hungry!
No, we used hamburger instead. :) SOunds good, huh?
yuck, don't like shepherds pie in the slightest...maybe it's the peas. Love bagels though...made them a bit in BOlivia (mom's recipe) Is your's any different?
That bagel look wonderful! Greate photo of it! I wondered about the lamb vs. hamburger, too....... glad you did the hamburger and like it!
Post a Comment