I meant to post these snow pictures a while back, but forgot. Oh well! Eric and I made the snowman after we got about 1.5 feet of snow...crazy! Micah was napping, but when he woke up I figured he needed his first snowman picture! (sadly, poor mr. snowman fell down the next day :))
Riding on Daddy's shoulders!
This is what Micah does when I do dishes...looks like fun, huh! :)
There are three babies in our homegroup and all of them had a bearsuit...just in different colors! So we HAD to get a picture! It doesn't get much cuter than that!
He LOVES bathtime! This picture reminds me of one of my dad and I when I was about Micah's age...pretty cute little guy!
Snacktime! Yum!
3 comments:
Nice looking snowman! Amazing amount of snow! Cute little boy too!
Looks like you have more than dishes to do when he is finished. Is that a stick he is twirling? Pretty talented! Such a cute little guys!
He sure has Eric's eyebrows! Cute kid!
I am ready for snow to be done. Is spring coming yet?
Post a Comment