Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Visits from family

We had a fun week last week with visits from my parents as well as Eric's mom! It was nice to spend some time with them, and I'm sure Micah enjoyed being spoiled and getting so much attention!
I was horrible at remembering to take pictures, so these are the only ones I got.
With Papa and Mima (we remembered RIGHT before they left to get a picture!)

This one isn't really of family, but the horse was a christmas present from Aunt Jodi and Uncle Chad and he LOVES it!

Sledding at the park across the street with Grandma and Daddy! He had a lot of fun even though it was frigid outside! Don't worry, we didn't stay out long. :)

 
Again, not of family, but this is SUCH a typical Micah a face that he makes all the time these days. It's usually a happy face, but kinda hard to tell sometimes! :)

I will try to do better at taking more pictures with family the next time! Sorry guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he is going to be a ham! Delightful little boy, he is!

Anna Ruth said...

He is SO cute, Molly! And it looks like he has such a fun personality! -next chance we get, let's get our boys together!!