Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Brothers

"Because I have a brother, I'll always have a friend." -author unknown

Brother bath time!

Apparently Micah is going to be the "bugger" in the family...already picking on his little brother and poking at his ear!

Tummy time! Micah likes to be in all the pictures we take of Riley...a little bit of jealousy there. :)

Micah was playing legos and when I walked in and he had given "baby Ry" some of them to play with! Such a sweet older brother to share his toys! 

And of course he wanted to be in this picture too! He is a really good big brother already and is very helpful most of the time! He likes to help change Riley's diaper, give him a pacifier when he's crying (and sometimes when he's not), put "bankie's" on him when he thinks he's cold, and he is actually really good at sharing his toys...so far...:)

I hope that they will be great friends for life!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so adorable! You have such amazing little boys :) Thank you for sharing them with us!

Laura said...

Kale'a is the same way with Titus! Someone titled it "rough love". :)

Anonymous said...

Such cute boys! It looks like they are interacting a bit now (at least Riley is giving looks). It won't be long before they are having a ball together!