There are only a few rooms in our house that are completely finished and decorated, but the two boys rooms are some of them! I will post Riley's room later, but here is what Micah's new room looks like now!
My mom and I made this for one of the walls. Mom did most of the painting of the two pictures, but I helped some. :) Then we used my cricut to make the wording. I really like how it turned out!
His big boy bed with matching quilt and floor rug! (Thanks mimi!) Above his bed is his name that he got from our friend Chelsea (and Emma) and also a sign that I made from an idea I got off pinterest. I should have taken a close up of it, but I'll have to do it later.
And his closet, with new shelving in it thanks to Papa who built it for him while he was here! So nice to have all of his toys with a place to go!
Obviously this isn't his room, it's our backyard, but this was just such a cute picture of Micah and daddy that I had to post it!
3 comments:
Such a fun place to live and play!
Love his new room! What kind of font did you use for the wording on the wall? Can't wait to see Riley's room. Don't forget to leave room for his name!
His room looks very cute! And I love the words on the wall!
Post a Comment