Okay, so I'm warning you now...there are quite a few pictures here! I (yes, just me!) took the two boys (I know i'm crazy!) to on a plane trip to Oregon for my family's annual summer "camping" trip. The flight there went pretty well, Riley slept the whole time and Micah was great...except for right when we got on the plane. He LOVES planes...but getting right up close to one (it's a prop place, so you board from the outside) was a little scary for him. Sooo...I carried them both on! I'm sure I looked pretty helpless!
Anyway, so we got to Oregon and were able to spend the whole week with family (mine and Eric's)! Here are some photos from the trip!
Riley and Mima
"Aunt" Bethany and Megan snuggling!
Micah loved all of his cousins! He and Megan got along great...most of the time! :)
Me and Riley with my sister, Kari and Sami (samantha) who was born 9 days before Ry!
Birthday pinata to celebrate Elijah and Essie's birthdays!
Aunt "Bunny" holding Riley! Thanks for helping out with the kiddos!
Modeling some of the "loot" from the pinata!
All the cousins!! There are 12 of them so far!
All the kiddos in age order! The shirts have the number that shows the order of birth.
Riley and Sami! There were the same weight at birth!
Micah doing the "challenge course" with Papa! He is helping him shoot a target with the paintball gun! He LOVED it!
Climbing the mountain with papa!
Everyone who finished got a Lollipop (or pollilop) and a ribbon!
Playing in the sand at the river! We had beautiful weather!
Thanks for a great time Dad and Mom! It was so fun to see everyone!
The next few days we spend with Eric's parents! My friend Anna and her boys (and new baby girl!) came to play with us for one morning!
Micah figured out how to play on the teeter totter all by himself! It was a little small for me anyways! :) We had a great time seeing everyone there! Not sure why I don't have many pictures from there though! :(
It was a great trip overall and so fun to be able to see all the family! The trip home to Fresno wasn't quite as easy, but went fairly well despite Micah's tantrums thrown in confined spaces! :)
Next time, I'm making Eric come with me! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment