After Micah was born I blogged here and asked everyone's opinion about who he looks like. It was fun to see everyone's answers, though as time has gone on it is QUITE obvious he looks more like Eric than me. :) Anyway, so just for fun I thought I would do the same with Riley! So here is a recent picture of Riley! Click on the link above to see the rest of our pictures and compare
Riley

Molly

Eric (and yes, it's not the best picture because he was a preemie, but it's the best I have)
And Micah (just for fun).
So, what do you think??
3 comments:
I'm going to have to go with both. I think Micah looks more like your hubs. But you both have similar features (one of the reasons we think our spouses are so cute is actually egocentric. lol) Either way, he's a keeper!
I still say he looks like you Molly.
We think he favors you, Molly, a little more this time :-) Two cutie pie boys for sure!
Post a Comment