Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Walk

Since it was such a B-E-A-Utiful day today, we decided to go on a fall walk and take some pictures after church. So for those of you who haven't seen our house/neighborhood, here is your tour!

Our neighbors tree...just starting to change colors.






A view of the campus from the neighborhood.







Some pretty berries.






We took Huck with us of course




This is a really cool log that someone down the street has.




We found a fun tree....Eric is the photographer so not many pics of him. :)




So many pretty colors!

I had to take at least one picture to show that he was actually there!

Looking up through the leaves.



The park right next to our house.

RUN!!



And of course our house at the end...with me taking the garbage can in. :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! What georgous pictures. Thanks for sharing your life there. Mom Vickie

Miles and Jenny said...

YEAH!!! Molly! This is so exciting! I am so glad that you have a blog now so that we can keep it touch with YOU better.
I love you. I will call you soon.

Much to say!
love you tons- miss you!
me

Unknown said...

Thanks Molly - this is GREAT!
Love Jerry

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Moose! Nice shots, Eric! Looks like a beautiful day for a walk! Love, Mom Ginny :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey MOle,
Good job!!! :))
KAri

Anonymous said...

Cool Mole!
Yet another family member converted...except that you did not use wordpress I see :). nice running pic of your hair! Do you use Pantene?!?! ;-)
Lvoe you,
Kair

Anonymous said...

opps i see that both of mine got published...sorry, although you will seems so much more popular now with 3 extra comments!;0) I had to sign in to wordpres to leave a message after i alread ywrote one and did not realize that it atomatically published it...b/c it does not always do that...ok, goodnight:)

Beth said...

Sweet. The more people that start blogs the better I feel...

What a nice day to go on a walk with your husband!

(Beth Lynn)

Anonymous said...

Cool house!

Beanball said...

Way more colorful fall leaves over on your side of the big hill!