I was able to go home to Oregon and visit my family two weeks ago and thought I'd share some pictures! It was fun to see my sister and nieces and nephew who are back from Bolivia for a few months.

Painting nails! Essie was a little scared of the nail polish for some reason and did NOT want hers painted! :)

Selah showing off her
Bright Red Nails!
Cute little Essie!

Snuggling with Aunt Molly!
It was so good to be at home for a couple days! We even had beautiful fall weather!
2 comments:
Ah, what a nice auntie you are!
I am so glad you got to be HOME...that is so wonderful for you i am sure. And being an Auntie is the BeSt job in the entire world! Your family is so sweet. I am glad you got in some snuggles...or "tuggles" as my nephew would call it...
Post a Comment