Sunday, December 14, 2008

Beautiful and Bitterly cold snow!

We had a nice, snowy storm yesterday, which left us with some beautiful views and balmy temperatures of around 8 degrees! (Though with the wind, I hear it's more like -3).









Ahhh, the warm house feels nice though! We spent most of the day inside with some friends making cookies and watching christmas movies! Fun times!







Since it was too yucky outside there wasn't much to do except bake! So here are some more cookies we made! Yummy!

We did go outside and sled for a little while, but it got too windy so we had to come back in before our noses froze off! Overall, it was a fun day with friends in our warm house! Now I just have to get ready for the last week of school before break! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! The contrast between the cold, bleak outside, and the warm, festive inside is great. I love your new stair railing! Wish we could have been there for some cookies and milk :-)