Well, it snowed all day again today which made for some pretty pictures! It would have been prettier if I hadn't had to be at school all day, but oh well! Eric and I went out with the dog tonight to get some pictures of all the snow!
The park by our house.
The park by our house.
I love the snow on the trees! So pretty!
4 comments:
very nice pix smolly. It must be that you took the pix of your st. from up by Spring??? looking down and that your house is the one with the lights on??? I'm sorry you and Eric could not have helped with the camp floors this year( joke joke). It looks beautiful at your place. We have more snow on the ground this year time wise, even tho not a lot, since I can remember. See you all soon. Dad
Did you take the first snow pictures on a sienna setting? Cute picture of Huck! I answered your question on my blog :-) Can't wait to see you! Mom
Those are some great pictures, Molly!
got on to see if you put anymore pics on...:)I had not seen the ones of your snow/house though yet! Nice decorations!
Good to see you here...wish could have talked more...have to try the phone again...although that can be hard even though free now!:-)
Post a Comment