Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New hair cut!

So, I finally got the guts up to really cut my hair short. It is definitely the shortest it has ever been, but so far I like it! :) Lela told me that this was the easiest hair cut to have and I think she may be right!



Side view of the cut...Yes, I was cooking dinner when Eric decided to take pictures of me...It was a very tasty lentil soup though. :)


View of the back...it is pretty short...the girl who cut it had to shave my neckline a little even. Anyway, so far I am enjoying no having to worry about hair getting in my face or into whatever I'm leaning over at school. :) My students even gave me compliments on it! Thanks Lela!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, shiny and perky :-) The side and back view could be Lela! Especially with her darker dye job.

Beanball said...

I really like that haircut. I see it alot these days. Very flattering! Makes your hair look so healthy and shiny, too

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! It is absolutely adorable and looks very easy to take care of. Vickie

Anonymous said...

Nice MOlly, Looks cute. I've never been brave enough...someday though...maybe soon ;-)

Beth said...

I love it! I've been tempted to do the very same thing! But seeing as my hair hasn't been this long since....ever....I've not done it yet. It looks great!