The past two weeks in class our theme has been fairy tales. We wanted to make it fun for the kids so in dramatic play we decided to make it look like a castle! So, as hard as it was, me and the other classroom teacher spent one whole afternoon making this castle. :) Don't you hate those days when you get to cut and paint things at work? ;-)
We thought it turned out quite well, so I thought I'd show a picture of it! The kids had lots of fun playing kings and queens in it the past two weeks....


And next week...we're off into space!!!
3 comments:
Cute idea...and castle! It is fun to be creative...makes the job more enjoyable :-)
wanna come make one for us too?;-)
Your job sounds awful. You can raise my offspring until they are about 9, and then send them back to me. I'll gladly play with the castle though....
Post a Comment