Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas in Oregon!

This Christmas we went home to Oregon for a week and enjoyed spending lots of time with family! My side (Stanley) rented a house at Govt Camp for a couple days and had fun playing in the snow! This is the house we stayed at...very pretty!
One of my nieces, Essie, doing a puzzle with me!

My dad made a snow tunnel which the kids had lots of fun climbing through! This is Elijah coming out at the end!


Of course there were many snowball fights....and somehow Ian seemed to be at the root of ALL of them! (Notice the rather large snowball in his arms! ) :)


And gingerbread house making (with graham crackers). The kids were on a sugar high after this I think. :) But then again...who can resist that much candy!



Christmas morning at my parents house! The stockings are the best part!


Picture time! We did Christmas Eve with his family and had lots of fun!


On our drive back to Pullman we stopped to take some pics of Multnomah falls with snow! So pretty! I was hoping there would be more snow, but oh well! Someday I want to have a picture of Multnomah fall from every season! :)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, Molly! Must be hard to pick with all the great shots that Eric got! I hear you are in for more snow and cold temps! Stay snug!