Friday, February 27, 2009

Off to the rainforest!

div>So, not that any of you care that much about the classroom theme each week, but I think it's fun! So, this week we are talking about the rainforest and we decorated our dramatic play area like a rainforest! I think it looks pretty cool! Here are some fun pics!

This is our Great Kapok Tree with vines and flowers. Quite a work of art if I do say so myself! :)

The mosquito net tent (so the kids don't get malaria) :) Notice the creepy crawlies on the table??


The overall view with a cave and all!

We (my co-teacher and I) spent our morning making this set up and we think it turned out pretty cool!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

How fun for the kids!!! You guys are pretty creative. And some of us do care what you do in the classroom.

Anonymous said...

Very fun, Molly! I enjoy seeing what your creative little mind is up to these days :-) Glad your kids are learning how to protect themselves from Malaria!!!

Beth said...

That's a ton of work each week! But your decorations look great, and I'm sure the kids love it!