So here's the deal....
Eric and I get to go to Europe this summer for a couple weeks and one of our stops in going to be London for a few days. We really would like to see a broadway show while we're there, but we can't decide which one! I LOVE the music from The Phantom of the Opera and it is a good one, but I've also heard that The Lion King is really good. So, which one do we go see?
The Lion King???


6 comments:
I would guess Lion King due to Harmon's raving of it...not an expert opinion at all!!!
But then again, what more awesome place to see Phantom than in London itself? Catch Lion King in Spokane when it comes around (about every 3 years), and see Phantom there. The music really is splendid!
Is there a reason you get to go to London, or is it just for fun? Miles went to several plays in London. He got on stage with Matt Damon and Al Pachino, as well as Marissa Tome. He brags about that all the time..but rightfully so. So fun!
I have to say that I have seen Phantom and it is absolutely incredible!!! But I have not seen the Lion King which also looks amazing. Depends on what mood you are in. :) Chat soon!
I absolutely LOVED Lion King! It was so fun!
However, I'm thinking it might not feel the same somewhere else...even though the story takes place in Africa...the childhood memories it brings back made me feel right at home.
I thinking Phantom might be the better choice for London.
Molly,
One of Darrell's nurses is from London, and she said it is a must to see Phantom in London....... some really old theaters make it awesome........
yeah, like A.S. says, you can see the Lion King in WA some other time:) I'd see the Phantom...not that I like that kind of music though :-/...but maybe I've just never heard any good opera...besides Steve Green of course ;-)
Post a Comment