Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

This Valentine's Day we decided to take a day off from doing anything "work" related...which is difficult when you live in a house that is surrounded by projects that could be done! :) We had a relaxing morning with nowhere to go and I even got pink, heart pancakes served to me in bed! :) A nice way to wake up I'd say!

It took us quite a while to decide what to do on our day where we weren't going to "do" anything. After much (and I do mean much!) deliberating, we finally decided to go check out the rock wall at University of Idaho which we heard was nice. Unfortunately I didn't think to bring the camera, but it was quite a wall! One part was like 50 feet tall! It was very fun and inexpensive which is always a plus! (And we got a workout no less!)


We had already decided to do dinner at home (it's cheaper!) so we came home and got dressed up just for fun! Eric has been trying to convince me to put on my wedding dress again for about a year now, so I finally gave in. He finished making the dinner (most of it was crockpot dinner) while I made the table look "fancy"...I couldn't get my dress dirty! :) It was a very delicious dinner and made for a relaxing evening! Here are a few pictures!








After dinner we watched the movie "Fireproof". It doesn't have the greatest acting, but really it was a pretty good movie that had a good message and story. All in all, it was a good day!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

How cute was that? what a great day to spend together and a nice romantic dinner. You both look lovely in your wedding dress and suit.

Anonymous said...

For a day with "no plans" that worked out quite nicely! I would guess Fireproof is a great movie to end with on V. Day! It is next in our queue from netflix :-) Pretty impressive to wear the wedding dress again! Good job you guys!

Miles and Jenn said...

Your Valentines day looked LOVELY! How special. You both look great. LOVE YOU!
me

Anonymous said...

cute Molly...thanks for sharing about your day...nice to hear what is going on with you guys somewhat:)