My mom and dad came to visit a couple weeks ago, and while they were here my mom helped me finish a sewing project that I had started during spring break. I'm pretty new at sewing and it takes me a LOT longer to do it on my own. It was nice to finish everything in one day...especially since it would have taken me several to do it alone!
Our upstairs room needs a lot of work still, but in an attempt to improve the room a bit, I decided to sew new curtains. The old ones were pretty worn and faded. So here are the new and improved curtains!
I went with blue and brown...one of my favorite combos...since that what our bedroom will be if we move up there.
A little close up detail. My sewing machine is very cool and has all kinds of fun stitches like this leaf pattern one that matched the material perfectly!
4 comments:
Nice job, Molly! I love the colors!
Pretty! Good work!
They turned out great!!! And you're welcome! I am glad you are able to use it and fix up your cute house.
I'm glad we could do a project while we were there...since dad was out-of-comission! Your house has certainly seen a lot of improvements!
Post a Comment