Today as I walked out to my car after work, this is what I saw! The rolling hills are just starting to sprout their winter wheat and everything is turning green again! Spring is on it's way!
Then when I came home, I spotted the first plants in the flower garden starting to peek out from the leaves and bark! I can't remember what this plant is called...but it spread like CRAZY this year and is all over! It eventually will have a bunch of little white flowers all over.
And speaking of new growth and spring....well the belly's gettin bigger too!
8 comments:
You look beautiful! Oh your belly is so cute! I cannot wait to meet the little one!
Praying for you!
-Jenny
We have daffodils and little iris looking plants coming up. You sure have a good view of the hills! Are you getting warm yet? Usually I got really the warm (body heat) the last few months, be nice if it was still cold out when you get warm on the inside!
How cute are you!?! And next to such a lovely sheetrocked wall!
The sprouting of winter wheat means I lose my hubby to spring work. Love the green on the hills... and thankful for the "green" that agriculture brings as income to our family!
Thanks for posting the belly pic, Molly. Spring is the time of year for new life and growth...how perfect! Dad says thanks too!
can't wait to do the tummy feel on ya Molly ;-) Crazy how spring is coming so early...all our fruit trees have had buds on them for weeks now!
Thanks for the new picture of your belly. You look so cute!! and still real thin except for that belly. We are enjoying spring at home also. Daffidols are pretty and we have had to mow 2x already. Kansas on the other hand is brown and no flowers. But sun!
This isn't really in response to your post, but in response to a question you posted to my blog... Yes, the letters are made out of wood, and decorated with scrapbooking paper. I can show you how to make them or make some for you if you want! I just would need to know what name you want them made for.
growing belly....love it. enjoy this special time.
Post a Comment