This last weekend, my dad and mom came up to visit and help us out with our upstairs project and baby room! They got a lot done and the two rooms are looking much better already! My mom painted the baby's room and then we decided to paint a mural on the wall. I'm doing a jungle type theme for the room so this is what we came up with!
My mom did all the drawing and then we both painted...though she did most of it! :) Isn't it cute?!
Thanks dad and mom for all your help and hard work! We really appreciate it!And here's a new picture of the belly getting bigger...not a side view, but oh well. :) Eric and I went down to Lewiston last week and had a picnic at the river and decided to take this picture while we were there.

8 comments:
What a cute mural! You guys did a great job!
The painting is adorable!!!! I love it. And you Molly are absolutely glowing!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
What a great theme for a nursery! I really like how the leaves of the tree go onto the ceiling.
Awesome! Is it pink? I forget........... are you having a girl?
Nope, a boy. :) The room is tan...just not easy to tell in the picture. :)
Super cute Molly....you and the picture on the wall! :)
you look good molly! very cute pic of you!
Cute, Molly! You're adorable! And the mural is adorable!
Post a Comment