Thursday, September 23, 2010

Four Months!



Micah,
It is hard to believe that you are already Four months old! You are changing and growing so quickly these days and are learning new skills every day it seems like! Your newest "skill" is buzzing your lips and getting spit ALL over yourself, which is pretty funny to watch. You seem pretty proud of yourself! You are such a happy baby and really only cry if you're hungry or tired. You love to give big smiles to everyone...even random people you don't know. (They all just talk about how cute you are!)
It has been so much fun being your mommy, even though I do get tired and grumpy sometimes when you don't take good naps or wake up at night. Last night was the first night you slept all night long (nine hours) and it was wonderful! Lets make that a habbit, ok? :) I love getting up in the morning and having you smile at me as soon as you see me! It totally makes my day and makes it much easier to get up in the morning. You are growing so fast and it is crazy how much you have changed in 4 months. Your daddy and I have enjoyed watching you change and become more interactive every day! We have had some hard times too (with your reflux and not sleeping well as a result) but it has all been worth it!
I can't imagine our lives without you in it and all the joy that you have brought to us! You are such a sweet boy! We love you so much Micah Moose!
Love, Mommy

5 comments:

Miles and Jenny said...

oh he is so cute Molly! I love those smiles! And you are such a good Mom!
-Jenny

Anonymous said...

You need to print that blog and put it in his baby book! That is a very happy smile on his face! Thanks for sharing him with us this week end!

Vickie said...

And to think I get to be part of his life is simply amazing!!! You have a wonderful little boy and you guys are great parents. I sure enjoyed our visit this week and can't to see him again this next weekend. It will so special for him to meet his cousins for the first time.

Anonymous said...

cute Molly. yes good to rpint out and safe...or better yet start a file right now on your comp of letter to him...wish i had done that w/ my kids earlier!

Unknown said...

He is so cute Molly. I hope to meet him soon. I agree that you should print this out and continue to write him letters. What a cute gift to give him someday. Miss you.