Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 months old!

Eric took some 3 month pictures of Micah on Sunday so I thought I'd post a few of our favorites! He is getting to be so smiley and starting to develop more of a personality!
Big Smile!

His eyes are still staying very blue!

A toothless grin!

Not sure what he's looking at here, but he looks deep in thought :)
Micah and his big moose (I think I named him Elmer or something like that back in college..)

Coo!

So serious and slobbery...

Cheese! (Or I guess it would be "Milk!")
There are more than this, but I couldn't post them all! :) Let us (meaning Eric really) know if you want us to send you the pictures to print off for yourself!

8 comments:

Vickie said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Bon Bon Mom said...

He is so cute Molly! What a doll!(wait, am I supposed to say that about a boy?? :)

Bethany Harmon said...

What a cutie! Great pictures, too!

Jodi said...

Very nice pics! He is a Handsome boy...:) I would love some pics, but can't imagine my printer doing them justice...maybe you can update me on all that when you come!

Miles and Jenny said...

These are such great pictures, but I suppose you got a good "subject" to work with, right? Oh Molly your little Micah Moose is so handsome! Those eyes! Great pics. I would like a family picture of you guys for my fridge. Can you e-mail me one?

Shirley said...

They are all so cute, vor sure! Can you email me the 2nd and last ones though? In the original size :-)

Anonymous said...

Can you ever stop looking at him? He is so very cute! I would like you to send me the second one if you can. Love those blue eyes...everyone will think you adopted him! We can't wait to hug him Saturday!

Molly said...

Aunt Shirley, what is your email address? I can't find it anywhere.