Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oregon Trip!

Micah and I flew back to Portland with Lela and Megan for a week to visit family. Our first stop was at my sister Jodi's house. Micah's cousins Josiah, Elijah and Levi were very good with Baby Micah (as they call him)! Here is Josiah playing with Micah on the floor!

These pictures don't appear to be in order, but oh well. :) Here is cousin Joel giving Micah a hug! He kept doing it over and over and it was very cute! How sweet!


Here is my sister Kari with Micah :)


All the cousins listening to Mima read a story to them all! (I had a picture with you in it Mom, but you were wearing your "scary mima" patch so I thought I'd leave it out. :))


Aunt Jodi feeding Micah his bottle. (Apparently I didn't get one with Lela...hmmm) ;-)


Selah holding "baby Micah" as he eats her hair! Yummy!


Cousin Megan really liked to tickle Micah! I'm pretty sure she thought is was funnier than him, but he did give her lots of smiles when she did it! :)


Mima cuddling with Micah and Megan (though I think Megan is tickling Micah again) :)


A walk to the river by Mom and Dad's house. I miss it! Maybe next time we're there Micah will be old enough to go in! :)


On our way home from the river Megan had fun puddle jumping with a little help!


At the airport before flying home! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for taking us to the airport!

Micah did great on the plane both ways which was SO nice! We're hoping for another good flight tomorrow as we head back again for the weekend to meet the cousins on Eric's side of the family! :)
Thanks for a great trip everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Molly! So glad you and Micah came for a vist!!! I love your fall background...what is the sight that you get that from?

Molly said...

Mom, it's from the blogger sight...they have backgrounds that we can use.

Lela said...

Hey! I resemble that remark :-)