Here are some more pictures from Easter. Micah's friend, Emma (in the picture below) picked out his suit for him so that they would match. :) I think they're a pretty cute couple.
Our little family! Micah kind of has a funny face, but oh well.
What ARE these things??
We had some friends come over for Easter dinner that afternoon and enjoyed a very tasty meal together! It was a lot of fun! I forgot to get a picture with everyone, so here is a picture of the table all set up instead. :)
I made this centerpiece for the table that I found online. I thought it turned out pretty cute. :)
Micah's favorite part of Easter....the easter grass!!! He sat and played with it for quite a while!
3 comments:
He is a real dapper Dan!!! I like your center piece...very creative. And did you make the little napkin rings with your cricut? You are very creative, girl! Nicely done!
Very cute couple! She looks a little young yet. boy I can't believe how big she has grown already. How did you get your table so big? Did it have a leaf? It looks beautiful...very festive. Nice job.
Mom- yes I did use my cricut...it was fun! :)
Vickie- we put two leafs in the table to make it that big. Good thing we had them!
Post a Comment