Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Disney World!

We just got back on Saturday from a 10 day vacation with Eric's family to Florida and the Bahamas! Our first 3 days we spent at Disney World visiting Mickey and Minne! :)

Welcome to Magic Kingdom!

Micah did GREAT (even with his lack of naps and a schedule)! Here he is watching his cousins race cars on the racetrack in magic kingdom!

Micah was able to go on a few of the rides, which was fun! He wasn't sure about  some of them, and got scared in a couple parts but did well overall! The Winnie the Pooh ride was great for kids and there were tons of games and toys to play with through the line! (I think ALL the kids rides should do that because they LOVED it)! Here Micah is playing the pumpkin drums with his cousin Joshua!

This was our first ride of the trip...Dumbo! He actually did really well on this one...and I liked it because the breeze was nice and cool! :)

Waiting for the daily parade to start so we can see all the Disney characters! How big is Micah...SOOO BIG!

We finally get to see Mickey an Minnie Mouse! Micah enjoyed watching all the big floats go by!

So hot and tired! Maybe I'll just take a little snooze here...

Our last evening in Disney World we stayed to see the Electrical parade. It was fun to see everything all lit up!
Of course it started with Mickey, Minne and Goofy!

Peter Pan and Captain Hook! Ahoy!

Pete and his Dragon...

The parade ended with a huge lit up flag and eagle to honor the troops...it was cool!

Micah watched most of the parade wide eyed and captivated but finally succumbed to his sleepiness!
Goodnight, Micah!

We also visited Animal Kingdom but I'll save it for another post...:)

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Great pictures Molly! It is so nice to see the sun in the pics....thanks for a great time.

Laura said...

no Bahamas pictures? I can't wait to take Kale'a to Disneyland! I'm sure it will be much more fun with a wide-eyed child! so glad Micah behaved well for you!