Monday, March 30, 2009

Beach Trip!

Last weekend while Eric and I were home in Oregon we took a day trip to Cannon Beach. It was a beautiful day there, which was a nice surprise as I was preparing myself for a cold rainy day!


Eric enjoyed taking pictures of the waves...so pretty!


It was a little windy, but overall a warm day for the Oregon coast in March!


We had fun taking pictures of the seagulls. This guy just caught the bread in his mouth and was getting ready to take off again.



We took Huck with us and he had a great time running around and playing fetch with random sticks and seaweed.




I had fun playing in the tide pools by Haystack rock. The Sea Anenome pools were great, Dad! :)



This one's a little blurry, but oh well! It was a fun trip, and included a trip to Bruce's Candy Shop of course for a little Seafoam and other candy for the drive home! Hopefully it won't be so long before we get to go again!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not mentioning that I ate your favorite piece of candy while at your house :-(

Vickie said...

It looked like a great day at the beach. And I am so glad Huck enjoyed it. thanks for including a picture of the 2 of you so I can print one.

Shirley said...

Nice shots! I especially like the one of the seagull in air with the blurred background!