Today, my wish is to be here. I don't know where "HERE" is, but all I know is that it is sunny and warm and beautiful! I looked up sunny beaches, and this picture came up. Looks good to me! Anyone want to go with me??
Ahh, I can
almost picture myself lying in the warm sand, the sound of the ocean crashing to shore around me....
Almost.....
6 comments:
I'm there with you! Soaking these ol' bones in some warm sunshine!
yes, i want to be there too. It snowed here again yesterday. Two days away from spring and it is snowing? -Only in Washington State right?
well, i am game if you are . We can get our boat and go on a pirate adventure looking for these wonderful beaches to lay on. You in? ...i'll bring the rum. :)
Cute pics of the squirrels...specially the nut one...I remember TRYING to get pics just like that when we went to Canada for vacation that one time...
nice beach...it DOES look good...as long as not toooo hot:)
I think we will see you Friday sometime...mom says we can come over:). I did nto realize you were coming here...albeit for a very short time for the wedding...
YES!!!! I WANT TO GO!!! But not just for ONE day........ that is my wish EVERYDAY!!!
I'm totally there. And I vote that it's Costa Rica. I'm pretty sure I saw that very palm tree;)
I'm putting on my grass skirt as we speak.
Post a Comment