Monday, November 23, 2009

Merry Christ-moose!

My father in law and mother in law went to Alaska this summer on a cruise and got me a little chistmas surprise. I didn't have a nativity scene and since my nickname is moose, this one seemed fitting! :) The whole set is made of moose and it is very cute! Where else could you find this then Alaska?!
These are the "camels"...

Here is the "baby Jesus"...isn't it cute!? a little blurry, sorry!

And here is the whole set. The lighting wasn't very good when I took this picture, but you get the general idea! :)
Now Eric is working on building a better table to set it up on! Thanks Jerry and Vickie!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Who woulda thought!

Shirley said...

How perfect for you!

Lela said...

Wow....not sure how I feel about Jesus Christ-moose :-) very cute!

Jodi said...

Looks like something out of one of our kid's "Morris the Moose" books. Rather humerous.

Anonymous said...

So cute!