I had an ultrasound done today to make sure everything was looking good and in the right place and we got some pictures! So I thought I'd share them with everyone since it actually looks like a baby this time...rather than a tadpole! :)
The first one here is a face view...looks kinda funny..more like a teddy bear. The second one next to it is a profile view. The tech who did the ultrasound said the thing that looks like it's coming from the face is actually a hand...just looks funny here. :)
This is the alien picture...kinda creepy looking, but you can see the face pretty well..jpg)
This is another profile view of the baby...and I'm not sure how we're looking at the last one..?
It was pretty cool to be able to see all the little body parts...we saw a really good shot of the feet and hands that was neat. Still too early to tell the sex though. It was moving around a lot though so seemed like an active little guy (or girl)! Thanks for all of your prayers! We really appreciate them!
9 comments:
Thanks Molly! We think little tadpole is cute...especially in pic #4. Nice profile :-) The alien one is a little scarey! Looking forward to watching tad's growth!
oh, and Eric...for taking the pics of the pics! We know you are a proud partner in this :-)
Way cool1!! That is one neat little grandchild we have there. Thanks Molly and Eric for the pictures.
Very cool! Thanks for sharing them!
Fun!!! I think that last one is a top of the head view. How exciting for you two!
That is very special...and not to worry every one of my kids has an alien picture...guess it shows there is room for the brain :).
Didn't know you're pregnant, congratulations!! Just came across your blog randomly. Motherhood is wonderful! I'll keep you in my prayers!
pretty cool...never got a pic of one looking right at me like that before...usually just side view...anyway, cool! :)
Congrats! I am so happy that everything is going well! I can hardly wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl!
Post a Comment