Eric and I tried a new recipe for dinner tonight and it was SO GOOD! I've never been a huge minestrone soup person, but this totally changed my mind. :) It was the perfect dinner for a cold and windy fall evening...and was really quite simple and fast to make. (Less than an hour)
I made some homemade biscuits while the soup was cooking and even whipped up some citrus butter to spread on them. Mmm...Mmm...Good!
We got the recipe for the soup from a website called MediterAsian.com and you can click here for the recipe if you would like! I would highly recommend it! Happy eating!!
4 comments:
That looks really yummy!!!
Yum! That looks delicious as well as hearty!!!
You must be gaining a better appetite again :-) Looks great!I wasn't so keen on my creamy white chili.
The appetite comes and goes, so when it comes I try to take advantage of it! :) Was your white chili recipe from the slow cooker cookbook? I have one from there that is yummy.
Post a Comment