This Christmas I got a Cricut and some card making supplies! Yeah! :)
I have only made a few cards here and there and a wall decoration for our kitchen (I forgot a picture of that one) but they have been fun! Here are a few of the recent cards I have made.
This one is similar to an example I saw and copied, but I think it turned out cute!
Already used this one at a baby shower this weekend. :)
This is one I made for eric for V-day, so I told him he's not allowed to look at this post! :) I thought it was simple, but cute. :)
it's been fun so far! It's hard to squeeze it in while Micah is sleeping though! Maybe I will send more cards now! Maybe you'll even get one in the mail! ;)
4 comments:
Way to go Molly! these look great! I love making cards. I have a bunch of stampin up stuff including the Big Shot, but i do not have that Cricut! How cool! That machine is amazing! very fun!
Those look great Molly! And I am excited that I got one of your first ones for my birthday.
I like the Valentines one best. Sometimes it doesn't take many words to make a point.
Let me know if you want some of my Birdy Please stuff to add to your card making! It's great for adding differences in texture, since my pieces are of plastic-- I'll cut you a deal... free, for the sake of advertising?? :) Take a peek and tell me what you'd use!
Post a Comment