Micah has been changing a LOT lately and has starting becoming very mobile! He gets into everything that he shouldn't, but what's new? :) We are trying to teach him what is "off limits" but he hasn't quite caught on yet.
He really likes my shiny weights and can roll them, but obviously they're a bit too heavy for his little arms. :) Doesn't stop him from trying though!
He likes to "help" mommy fold the laundry too!
Yesterday I walked into the kitchen for a second and when I came back out to the living room, this is what I found! Guess he wanted to play some games. :) He is getting very good at pulling himself up onto his knees, but hasn't figured out how to stand up yet....yet...:)
And then yesterday afternoon I went to get him up from his nap and found this! :) He is extremely proud of himself. His blankie was hanging on the back of the chair and he was trying to get it. All that to say, we had to lower the crib down last night!
He is crawling now! Most of the time he does an army crawl and is very fast, but he has recently started to do an actual crawl occasionally.
Our little boy is growing up so fast!
5 comments:
How fun! he is such a cute little boy and I love his smile!
I still don't get the lowering of the crib? What do you mean by that? He seems very proud of his achievements :-) Cutie Pie!
Mom, the crib mattress part is high so they're easier to reach, but once they can pull themselves up you;re supposed to lower it to the next level so they don't fall out. :)
I love that "Look what I did!!!" expression. I just laugh whenever I look at the picture. I can't believe how fast he is growing up and doing so much. Hope to see him and you guys soon!
He is so adorable!
Post a Comment